How to claim
Follow this simple process to submit a claim:
In the event of a death, you will have to lodge a claim on the deceased person's funeral policy so that it can be assessed. This you can do either by calling us on 011 680 1338 or Email email@example.com .
The following documents are required in order for the claim to be efficiently assessed:
- Bluke Claim notification form (available on the website)
- Certified* copy of death certificate
- Certified* copies of principal member and deceased ID documents
- Certified* copy of claimant's ID document
- Copy of member's application form (where applicable)
- Proof of banking details for the beneficiary i.e. stamped bank statement from your bank which is not older than three months
* Documents to be certified by a Commissioner of Oaths
Call to ask for a claim notification form for documents to be submitted for different types of dependents' claims.
All the documents can be submitted via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Bluke reserves the right to request further documentation or information as it may deem necessary to accurately assess the claim.